- Any complaints or disputes must be made in writing by registered mail addressed to the registered office of the company.
- Any returns must be authorized by the company.
- IMPORTANT. product picture photos may be different from those delivered, or in some cases replaced with similar flowers.
- Any refunds will always be partial because the administrative and management costs amount to €4.00.
- The goods sold are guaranteed as they have been guaranteed to this company by its supplier. If the goods sold are among the perishable goods, the warranty is limited to the time of delivery.If the goods sold are among the perishable goods, the warranty is limited to the time of delivery.
- Goods sold with deferred payment are intended as sold pursuant to art. 1523 and following of the Italian Civil Code.
- Payments must be made directly to the selling company through bank boniﬁcations, bank checks and PayPal only to persons previously authorized to collect. however never in cash.
- For payments with direct remittance or with a fixed deadline, if these obligations are not met, the selling company will be considered authorized to issue sight draft with debit of bank charges and on such delays, based on Legislative Decree n. 231/2002, will apply default interest with reference to the interest rate of the BCE. The competent forum for any dispute is that of Caltagirone (Italy).
Terms & Conditions
Introduction: Floranixena.it is a website offering flower and gift delivery services worldwide. Floranixena.it reserves the right to accept or refuse your order and to inform you via e-mail regarding the confirmation of your order.
-> All products listed on the website, their descriptions and prices are subject to change from time to time.
-> FloraNixena.it reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue the sale of any product or service with or without notice.
-> Product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos displayed are approximate only. There may be slight variation in images and respective products.
-> During festivals, in case a gift item you ordered is out of stock, we will send you the option of an alternative product. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, we will proceed with sending the alternate item since we know you are sending it to your loved ones on a special occasion and we would not want anything to dampen the spirit of the occasion.
-> Since flower arrangements are handmade, there may be slight variation from the image shown. Occasionally, replacement of flowers is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
-> In the case of replacements, we will make sure to deliver the product as close as possible to the description/photo shown and will only replace items of equal or greater value.
-> For standard hourly same day delivery, orders must be received before 13:00, Monday to Sunday.
-> The user acknowledges that the requested delivery times are not binding. The estimated delivery time depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product delivered.
-> Delivery may take longer due to:
- Bad weather
- Political interruptions
- Other unforeseen circumstances
-> In such cases, we will proactively contact you. Please check emails regularly for updates.
-> For perishable items such as flowers, we only attempt delivery of your order once. In case the delivery is not made during the attempt, you will still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the following cases:
- Wrong delivery address
- Recipient not available.
- inaccessible address
- Recipient refusing to accept delivery.
-> In case the recipient is not available, he/she can inform the courier to deliver the order to the gate/reception/neighbor.
-> Proof of delivery will be provided in case of any dispute in delivery.
-> Deliveries are made on Sundays and holidays for hand-delivered products.
-> If no one is available in the shipping addresses to accept delivery of your order at the time of delivery, your order will not be considered late. So in such cases, no refunds, cancellations, liabilities can be made. We will certainly do our best as indicated below.
- Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time.
- Leave a note on the recipient’s door asking them to contact the florist to schedule a delivery time.
- Leave the bouquet/arrangement in a covered, secure area of the house (porch, garage or other entrance).
- Leave the bouquet/arrangement with a neighbor and place a message on the recipient’s door with this information.
-> Fixed time corrections
-> We cannot know the exact time for delivery. Subject to the other terms of the Shipping Disclaimer.
-> We reserve the right to cancel the order for any reason. As in any foreseen circumstances that might occur in your order that could be limitations on the quantity available for purchase, product error, or pricing information.
-> We may also request information before accepting your order. We will contact you if in any case your order is cancelled or any kind of information required to accept your order.
-> If your order is cancelled after your credit card / netbanking is charged, the amount will be credited to your account within 10-15 business days.
Limitations of liability and disclaimers
-> No claims of any kind under any circumstances will be sustainable beyond a request for a refund of 100% of the payment made. All such complaints, if any, must be collected within 24 hours of delivery/non-delivery.
-> All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the Caltagirone (Italy) court.