Delivery with florist free from €49.00*.
For orders Less than €49.00 the delivery charge is €8.99; and €12.98 on Sundays.
FREE delivery applies to orders of €49.00 or more €49.00,except Sundays, where an additional charge of €4.99 is added.
For REMOTE ZONES the delivery service up to €48.99 costs €13.90, while on Sundays it is €16.90. From€49.00and up, prices are €9.99(Mon-Sat) and€12.98(Sunday)
Flowers will be hand-delivered by one of our local staff members.
Any, even same-day if you order by 4 p.m.
Delivery is also available on SUNDAYS and Holidays where possible, as long as the order is placed 24 hours in advance.
You acknowledge that the requested delivery times are not binding.
The estimated delivery time depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product delivered.
- Delivery may take longer due to:
- Bad Weather
- political disruptions
- Other unforeseen circumstances
- In these cases, we will proactively contact you.
Please check emails regularly for updates.
- For perishable items such as flowers, we only attempt delivery of your order twice.
In the event that delivery is not made during the second attempt, you will still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible, and only the recipient will be able to come and pick it up at the place where we indicate, through conventional communication channels.
We will consider the order executed in the following cases:
- Wrong delivery address.
- Recipient not available.
- Local blocked.
- Recipient refusing to accept delivery.
- In case the recipient is not available, he/she can inform the courier to deliver the order to the gate/reception/neighbor.
- Deliveries are made on Sundays and holidays for hand-delivered products.
- If no one is available in the shipping addresses to accept delivery of your order at the time of delivery, the order will not be considered late.So in such cases, no refunds, cancellations, liability can be So in such cases, no refunds,.
We will certainly try our best as indicated below:
- Leave a note on the recipient’s door asking them to contact the florist to schedule a delivery time.
- Leave the bouquet with accommodation in a covered, secure area of the house (porch, garage or other entrance).
- Leave the bouquet/arrangement with a neighbor and put a message on the recipient’s door with this information.
- Delivery correction.
- We cannot have the exact time for delivery. Subject to the other terms of the Shipping Disclaimer.
- Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery deadline